By using the gfxdistribution.com web site and doing business with GFX Distribution (“GFX”) you are subject to the following terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms may result in suspension or cancellation of your account.
Please note that GFX reserves the right to change these terms at any time. By continuing to use the site and do business with GFX after any such changes, you are subject to the modified terms and conditions.
1. Order Submission. To place orders at GFX, add items to your shopping cart and complete checkout. By completing checkout you agree to purchase the items as well as any required shipping and tax. Your payment method will be charged by GFX, after which you will be notified of order status by email.
2. Payment Method. GFX accepts payment by Credit Card and Paypal. By submitting credit card information you are giving GFX the right to charge your credit card for the amount indicated in the shipping cart total.
3. Shipping and Customs. You agree to pay shipping charges as required to ship your orders to you. Exact weights and dimensions of Pre-Order products may not be known by GFX at the time of order submission, and therefore may change when the product comes in stock. You agree to pay additional shipping if required. You agree to pay any customs duties or VAT charged by your country's customs department. If you fail to pay these charges and the item is returned to us, you are responsible for all return shipping charges, as well as charges required to send the item to you again. Please note: Some items are oversized and shipping may be expensive. High cost of shipping does not warrant cancellation of a pre-order without forfeiture of the deposit. GFX strives to ship all in stock orders within one business day of completed payment.
4. Shipping Location. GFX Ships with UPS Ground from several warehouses located within the US. We reserve the right to dropship your order straight from the manufacturer to your address. If you need product delivered faster, please contact us. We cannot accommodate your third party shipping accounts at this time.
5. Pre-Orders. By placing an order for pre-order products you are agreeing to purchase the product for full price plus shipping and tax. Pre-orders will require a non-refundable deposit (NRD), which will be charged to your payment method after you submit the order. When the product comes in stock GFX will update your order for remaining amount due as well as shipping and tax (if applicable.) Please note that shipping charges are NOT indicated in the shopping cart when you checkout.
Once the item comes in stock, GFX will send you an invoice via Paypal for the remaining amount due, plus basic ground shipping and tax (if applicable.) If you wish to upgrade your shipping to an expedited service you can contact GFX at that time and GFX will invoice you for the additional amount.
You have 10 days from receipt to pay the invoice for your order. Failure to pay within 10 days could result in cancellation of your order and forfeiture of your NRD to GFX.
6. Non-Refundable Deposits. (NRD) All deposits made on pre-order products are non-refundable.
7. Estimated Shipping Time. In stock items generally ship within one business day. Estimated shipping dates for pre-order items are determined by the manufacturer and are beyond the control of GFX. Failure of a manufacturer to meet the estimated date does not warrant cancellation of a pre-order without forfeiture of the deposit.
8. Pre-order Allocations. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond the control of GFX, such as manufacturer cancellations, supplier quantity error or damage in transit, GFX may not be able to fill your pre-order item(s). If such a circumstance occurs, GFX will refund the deposits or credit any unused deposit amounts to the order, at your discretion.
9. Order Cancellation. Once you have completed checkout on a Pre-Order Item, you may not cancel your order without losing your deposit. Excessive cancellations could result in account cancellation, cancellation of all open pre-orders, and forfeiture of any outstanding non-refundable deposits to GFX. Any pre-payments made after the initial deposit will be converted to store credit only.
With In-Stock items you can cancel your order until it has shipped from our warehouse. Please email [email protected] to cancel an in-stock order.
10. Shipping Box / Art Box Condition. We cannot guarantee the condition of the boxes the merchandise comes in, and we cannot file claims with our insurance company over damages to the boxes. Damage to either a shipping container or an art box does NOT warrant return or exchange of the item. We may be able to double-box items for you, at our discretion, if the item is small, but please note that most items CANNOT be double boxed due to size.
11. All Sales Are Final. We do not accept returns. If merchandise we shipped to you is damaged or defective, we can replace it free of charge if we are notified within 30 days of receipt. This is a manufacturer-imposed deadline. If we cannot replace the item, such as for sold-out items, we will refund your payment upon receipt of the defective item. Please note some exchanges for defective merchandise may be delayed due to availability from the factory and/or delays in ocean freight shipping.
12. Defective Merchandise. All merchandise must be opened and inspected within 30 days of receipt. Merchandise that arrives damaged will be replaced (by the part or entire piece as required) if possible. If we cannot replace the part we will pay for return shipping and refund your entire order amount, including shipping, upon receipt of the item. Occasionally we will be able to exchange a part quickly but generally we will need to receive a replacement from the factory. Please note that could take several months depending on our freight shipping schedule. International buyers are responsible for shipping costs for returns to our warehouse and/or replacement parts from our warehouse to their shipping address.
GFX Distribution - Terms and Conditions - Revised 1/31/2023